Big Gene's Bait Camp

Dilapidated apartment on Clear Lake. One old man and his master, Krispy the Cat. Photos of Galveston Bay from Seabrook Flats at various times, and also Clear Lake.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baitcamp Version 2.0

Well, the move from Baitcamp Version 1.0 (discontinued) has been even more hectic than we imagined - taken longer, cost more, etc. However, most of the stuff has either been moved or thrown in the dumpster (we filled it up twice); and the process of reconfiguring the remains in the new surroundings is underway. At the present rate, it should all be up in a couple of more years. However, I posted a picture taken from a small net cam sitting outside my new front door which looks directly over Clear Lake facing south. Hopefully I will eventually be able to get live shots on the web from that camera - would really have been nice for Rita last year to see the lake rising and falling, etc. Anyway, I'll eventually get around to posting more pictures as Baitcamp Version 2.0 takes shape and replaces Version 1.0. Interesting side note, I was concerned about Krispy the Cat being able to find the new place, but there was no need to worry because he met me at the door of the new place when I brought the first load in - in other words, he moved before the rest of us did it seems like. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home