Big Gene's Bait Camp

Dilapidated apartment on Clear Lake. One old man and his master, Krispy the Cat. Photos of Galveston Bay from Seabrook Flats at various times, and also Clear Lake.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

BAIT CAMP VERSION 3.0 NOW OPEN

I finally at least got most of my stuff inside from my move across the street. I no longer have waterfront, and due to the national economic downturn, I downsized the Baitcamp to a one bedroom operation. I had a lot of help moving, which is good, because it dern near killed me, and I didn't really even do much. Krispy the Cat, owner of this blog, disappeared today, so maybe he doesn't care for the environment over here. I checked the old baitcamp but he had not showed up over there either. Hopefully he's OK somewhere. That's about all for now. I've got a few months now to try to find stuff and put a few things away. Needless to say, I'm thinning the junk herd considerably and making quite a few executive decisions as to what I really need and what to get rid of. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home