Big Gene's Bait Camp

Dilapidated apartment on Clear Lake. One old man and his master, Krispy the Cat. Photos of Galveston Bay from Seabrook Flats at various times, and also Clear Lake.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DOLLY ROARS ASHORE

Vicious killer Cat 1 Hurricane Dolly roared ashore in Seabrook about 5AM today, sporting almost 1/2" of rain and sustained winds of 15 mph with gusts over 17 miles per hour. In a somewhat unique twist, there was also lightening and thunder accompanying the storm. No animals were injured in making this report but my cat Krispy was outside when the storm struck and scratched on the door alerting me that he wanted to come it. I did not turn on the TV to look for any reporterettes standing in mud puddles telling me it was raining as I figured I could just wait until later and watch the replays. Headed back to bed for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home