Big Gene's Bait Camp

Dilapidated apartment on Clear Lake. One old man and his master, Krispy the Cat. Photos of Galveston Bay from Seabrook Flats at various times, and also Clear Lake.

Monday, September 01, 2008

HURRICANE SHELIA JACKSON LEE IKE IS ON THE WAY


Well, gotta hurry up and get rid of all these hurricane supplies that I got for SJL Gustav and head out to the Walmart and stock up for SJL Ike. I'm sure this one will prove to be the storm of the century since Gustav sort of turned out to be a fizzle. I think there are two or three more out there in the Atlantic headed our way too, so fall fun continues - buy water, drink it, pee a lot, buy new water... you get the idea. BTW, I didn't realize until the press told me that I had to buy new stuff for each storm - before I always just bought some stuff and kept it until the threat was over, but now they keep telling me to go buy batteries and water and stuff. Don't know what the batteries are for since you can't eat them, but hey, I just follow instructions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home