Big Gene's Bait Camp

Dilapidated apartment on Clear Lake. One old man and his master, Krispy the Cat. Photos of Galveston Bay from Seabrook Flats at various times, and also Clear Lake.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

OWNING TWO SUBURBANS

I am now the proud owner of 2 old Suburbans, one a 1990 vintage and the other a newer 1993 model. the 1990 has a piston ring problem and is smoking so bad that I took it off the road in hopes of selling it, but just about that time gas went to $4.00 per gallon so there's not a lot of demand for old, smoking, gas hogging Suburbans - even among the Latino population. I got stopped and told the cop that the car was 18 years old and therefore old enough to smoke, but he wasn't impressed. I then told him I was doing my share to melt that Artic ice to help get at all that oil up there and asked what he was doing to help - My date with the Judge is next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home