Big Gene's Bait Camp

Dilapidated apartment on Clear Lake. One old man and his master, Krispy the Cat. Photos of Galveston Bay from Seabrook Flats at various times, and also Clear Lake.

Monday, August 04, 2008

MORE HURRICANE SHELIA JACKSON LEE

I know, its not even a hurricane yet, and likely won't be, but I just can't seem to get that image of SJL demanding more African sounding names out of my mind. I'll also never forget her sitting on the NASA funding committee in Congress and demanding that those Mars rovers go over and take pictures where the astronauts planted flags when they were there in the late 1960's and early 1970's, but that's beyond the scope of this post. Anyhow, here's the latest.

Well, the picture won't upload, so just use your imagination for now and I'll try to get pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home